To get instant quote, Call 04 580 4488.
Looking to buy a used car? We know that buying a used car is not an easy decision. In most cases, both the buyer and the seller may not have the sufficient technical knowledge and proper tools to inspect the car properly, which can lead used car buyers to lose money. In this case, a thorough pre-purchase inspection is important. Arrange a pre-purchase inspection with the specialist at ARMotors.
At ARMotors, our trained and skilled professionals carry out the vehicle inspection, advice about the vehicle condition and provide you the details on the upcoming work to be done in the near future.
For Condition Report/Pre purchase Inspection
Whats Included In The Report
ARMotors provides a full detailed vehicle inspection report which includes the following.
- Full Inspection of the Vehicle for previous repairs and collision including chassis damage
- Measuring the paint thickness, paint works, condition, oxidization and color match if repaired previously.
- Interior Inspection
- General Performance, Engine condition, Engine over rev.
- Under the hood – look for oil leaks, exhaust leaks, exhaust smoke and fluid condition.
- Mechanical defects, gearbox, clutch, suspension, bearings etc
- Electrical components and equipments function check
- Tyre condition, wear, age and general condition
- Exhaust system condition
- Analysis of service history
We provide supporting estimates for the work that needs to be done on the car after the inspection report.
Brands We deal: Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Bentley, McLaren, Rolls Royce, Audi and Land Rover