Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Dubai and UAE.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card are accepted. Only UAE Currency ‘AED’ will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
Delivery policy/payment confirmation
The customer will receive payment confirmation through email within 15min after the payment is done.
Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- EPP is available for all products and services from Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC on any repair invoices worth AED 10,000 and above
- EPP is applicable for 3 & 6 months repayment schedule
- EPP is applicable only to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC approved banks
- The repair bill for EPP has to be paid with the credit card at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC premises in full upfront, once paid the client to call the bank and inform to switch the payment to EPP – Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC to verify that at the same time if needed.
- EPP application has to be made immediately after the transaction at the Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC premises.
- Cardholder has to call the Bank Call Centre to convert its transaction into an EPP.
- Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC has no responsibility to cardholders if the Bank rejected EPP application without giving any reason or whatsoever or any other unforeseen reasons given by the Bank to the Cardholder
Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC covers interest costs from the banks for EPP and the bank will invoice interest charges directly to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC without any involvement of the client
Estimation Terms & Conditions
The above estimation has been prepared following a visual appraisal of the vehicle and constitutes the anticipated cost of repairs based upon this appraisal. Actual costs for repair may vary by up to twenty five percent and by agreeing to this estimation, the customer accepts and agrees to this possible variance. In the event the vehicle is not repaired at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC a charge of Dhs/- 300 for Porsche Vehicles and Dhs/ – 400 for any other vehicle will be made for the appraisal. In the event further works are found to be required during the repair, these will be advised to the customer under a separate estimate.
Ferrari & Maserati Exclusive Warranty
To preserve the value of your car, Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC has created an exclusive warranty for our Ferrari & Maserati clients to help them not only to preserve the value of the car but also to have a “peace of mind” drive for their cars which are up to 7 years old and below 80000 km.
The Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC Warranty offers numerous advantages:
- The possibility of owning a Ferrari & Maserati with a pre-owned warranty coverage for your car
- Replacement of spare parts and repair work covered by Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC Warranty
- All work is carried out by highly trained and experienced technicians in Ferrari & Maserati
- Improved residual value of the vehicle over time
- During the warranty period, coverage will continue to be valid in case the vehicle is sold to a new owner
- The roadside recovery service will be available whenever you need it at the earliest time possible but only if the vehicle is not in running condition
- If you wish to upgrade or modify your car, the warranty shall not be voided if Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC approves the upgrade and the modifications and carries out the installation.
- The vehicle must be inspected by Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC and a condition report shall be issued to verify the vehicle’s current condition, to record its service history and any previous accidents (the “Condition Report”).
- The vehicle’s mileage must not exceed 80,000 km and 7 years of age.
- The vehicle must not have been: a) involved in a serious accident resulting in chassis damage, b) modified, c) stolen, d) taken part in competitions or track days and e) used for long or short term rental by car hire companies.
Subscribing to the warranty program is easy. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC service advisors will be happy to explain to you the subscription process of the program.
Claiming, possible Warranty cancellations, Renewal, condition report and warranty transfer
- Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC warranty is renewable every year and the Condition Report shall be issued on yearly basis before the renewal of the warranty in order to determine whether the vehicle still qualifies for the warranty.
- In case the vehicle is sold, the Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC warranty is transferable at the time of sale of the car to the new owner for the remaining warranty period, but the warranty is not refundable. The new owner must read and accept the warranty Terms & Conditions, sign the Terms & Conditions otherwise the warranty shall not be valid for the remaining warranty period.
- If the vehicle has a major accident during the warranty period and is not repaired at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC premises or an official Ferrari dealership, the warranty shall be cancelled automatically.
- Any Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC warranty repairs have to be conducted only at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC premises and cannot be done by any other party.
- If a fault cannot be duplicated or clearly identified while the car is for repair at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC premises, Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC has the right to refuse the warranty claim
- If the owner uses the car despite clear defects on the vehicle causing further damage and resulting in higher repair costs of the vehicle it would void the warranty immediately
Parts covered by the New Power extended warranty in detail:
- Engine: crankcase and all internal components thereof, cylinder heads and valvetrain, oil radiators, head gaskets, oil sump and oil pump, variable valve timing adjusters, solenoid valve (oil seals and oil leaks in general not covered), ionizing ECU.
- Ignition/Injection systems: Oxygen sensors, secondary air system (secondary air system pump and valves only).
- Mechanical gearbox/ F1 gearbox: gearbox casing and differential housings, including all internal components.
- F1 Power Unit: electric pump, valves; actuator, ECU, selected and engaged gear sensor (oil seals and oil leaks in general not covered).
- DCT gearbox: gearbox and all internal components, ECU (oil seals and oil leaks in general not covered).
- Power Transmission Unit: ECU; clutch (rubber gaiters excluded). PTU: all internal components (oil seals and oil leaks in general not covered).
- Suspension and steering: complete steering box, suspension arm joints, power steering pump (excluding drive belt), toe-in-tie-rods, ECU for controls on steering wheel (oil seals and oil leaks in general not covered).
- Cooling system: water pumps, fans (leaks in general not covered).
- Air conditioning/heating: AC system control devices, AC compressor and climate control ECU.
- Electrical system: alternator, starter motor, ignition coil, engine ECU, transmission ECU, crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor, power window motors.
- Fuel and induction system: injectors, throttle bodies, air flow sensor, intake manifold, pressure regulator, temperature sensors, fuel pipes, fuel pumps.
- Brake system: hydraulic brake pump, brake pressure regulator and servo.
- Bodywork: RHT roof function (wear, bodywork and paint defects, seals and water infiltration in general not covered).
Labour relative to the removal/installation and replacement of the aforementioned components. No replacement car will be given during the time of warranty repair and possible parts orders or parts delays.
Not covered in the warranty
Fluids, bulbs, grease, any oil or leaks, recovery if the car is not drivable, service intervals for the car, tires, brake pads and discs, clutch and related parts, normal wear and tear, interior sticky, leather and paint wear due to weather conditions, Accidents, fading or discoloration due to age, force majeure damages or vehicle mishandling, ignorance in services or warnings causing damages, after market car modifications & installation outside Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC, non functional parts will be replaced only (slight noise, slight vibration, potential problem or suspected parts should not be prompted by the client)
Porsche Special Terms & Conditions
- Only Porsche related repairs are valid for the special offer and that will be advised from the Service Advisors at the time
- Exchange parts discount will not be applied
- oils, coolant and consumables are excluded from the parts discount
- Paint jobs, polishing and interior cleaning, nitrogen filling and machine shop, recovery charges and any sublet labour not included for the discounts
- Service packages (parts and labour) , extended warranty and condition report will not be consider for the discount offer since they are already discounted
- Offer is limited only to specific time and car has to be booked, registered and received in the mentioned period of time to avail the offer
- Confirmation for the booking will be given only based on availability. It is possible that we will suggest you next possible dates available as per the work load may be out of offer period. Hence advice to book it as soon as possible.
Sales Invoice Terms & Conditions
For settlement of this invoice we are able to accept payment in cash or by credit card only, cheques, either personal or company cannot be accepted. All parts replaced and billed under this invoice will be available for collection at the time of settling this invoice and collecting the vehicle. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC does not store replaced parts after invoicing is completed and will accept no liability for the parts after this time.
All parts and labour undertaken as part of this invoice are warranted for a period of six months from the date of invoice. Please note that all tuning and modification works are done for motorsport use only and may not conform to regulations for road use.
Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC will accept no liability for the use of tuning products, intended for track use only, on the public highway.
Vehicle Recovery Terms & Conditions
The undersigned (the “Customer”) hereby acknowledges that he has read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions of Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC (“ARMotors”):
- The Customer gives his consent to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC to recover his vehicle (the “Vehicle”).
- In the event that the Customer requests to his Vehicle to be delivered back, there will be additional recovery charges and the invoice should be paid in CASH only. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC strictly does no accept payment by cheque or card upon delivery. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC has the right to return the Vehicle to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC if the invoice is not settled in full in cash and the Customer shall be still liable to pay the delivery charges.
- The Customer shall remove all personal items from the Vehicle before handing it over to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings from and at any time during the recovery period until the receipt of the Vehicle by the Customer.
- A report assessing the condition of the Vehicle and the existing damages (the “Vehicle Receipt Report”) shall be prepared upon the arrival of the car to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC Garage and shall be communicated via email to the Customer within reasonable time.
- Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall not perform any repairs without the Customer’s prior authorization. The authorization may be given in writing, orally or by any other form of communication.
- Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall not be responsible for any damages at the Vehicle as a result of an accident occurred prior to its arrival at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC. Any such damages shall be covered by the Customer or the Customer’s Vehicle Insurance Company.
- The Customer shall check the condition of the Vehicle at the time of its receipt. Once the Customer has received the Vehicle, Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC thereafter shall not be responsible for any damages or scratches claimed by the Customer.
- In the event that the Customer, after the receipt of the Vehicle, requests the recovery of the Vehicle by Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC claiming a damage that was or was not recorded in the Vehicle Receipt Report, the cost of such recovery shall be solely born by the Customer.
Vehicle Repair Terms & Conditions
The undersigned (the “Customer”) hereby acknowledges that he has read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions of Alex Renner Motors Garage (“ARMotors”):
- The Customer gives his consent to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC to perform the repair, service and maintenance of his vehicle (the “Vehicle”) as may be deemed necessary, including the replacement of any necessary spare parts and materials, (the “Repair Work”) so that the Vehicle functions properly.
- The Customer shall remove all personal items from the Vehicle before the Repair Work is commenced. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings from and at any time during the period the vehicle is in Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC premises.
- The Customer hereby accepts the above report, which is assessing the condition of the Vehicle and the Repair Work that has to be performed (the “Vehicle Repair Report”).
- The Customer shall be charged for the Vehicle Repair Report with the amount of AED 300 for a Porsche vehicle or AED 400 for a vehicle of any other brand in the event that the Customer does not wish Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC to execute the Repair Work on his Vehicle or raises any objections with regard to the context of the Vehicle Repair Report.
- Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall not, without the Customer’s prior authorization, carry out any Repair Work or supply any materials which are not included or referred to in the Vehicle Repair Report. However, the Customer may in writing, orally or in any other way authorize additional work to be performed or spare parts to be supplied. If additional work or spare parts are duly authorized, the Customer shall be liable to pay for the additional work or spare parts the amount which is agreed at the time of authorization.
- The Customer hereby grants Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC the right to order on the Customer’s behalf any spare parts or materials necessary to carry out the required work. The Customer shall pay to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC the full cost of obtaining any such spare parts and materials (including courier charge and any costs arising from currency fluctuations between the date the spare parts and materials were ordered and the date paid for).
- The Customer authorizes Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC to move, test drive, or carry out test of the motor of the Vehicle for the purposes of the Repair Work and the determination of its functionality at Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC discretion.
- The Customer shall return the Vehicle to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC at his own cost, and shall notify Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC in writing within twenty four (24) hours, from the date of the receipt of the Vehicle from Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC , of any non-conforming work. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall re-execute only the work that was described in the Vehicle Repair Report or its amendments and only if the non-conforming work is not a result of any malfunction of any component of the Vehicle or any spare part used during the Repair Work. In the event that the Customer wishes to have his car recovered, recovery charges will be applied and the Customer will have to pay at his own expense.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that by failing to return the Vehicle to Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC and to notify ARMotors within the said twenty four (24) hours, the Customer is waiving his rights and releasing Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC, its employees and/or agents of all and any liability under the terms and conditions as set out herein.
- Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall not reimburse or compensate the Customer for any loss of income, rent a car expenses, costs or expenses incurred from loss of use of the Vehicle, loss of business or profits or pure economic loss or indirect or consequential loss suffered by the Customer as a result of Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC work during the period executing the Repair Work.
- If, by reason of the Customer’s instructions or lack of such instructions, the Vehicle is not collected by the Customer within five (5) days from the date that he has been notified by Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC that the Repair Work has been completed, Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall be at liberty to charge the Customer a daily storage charge of fifty (50) AED. Alex Renner Motors Garage LLC shall not be liable for any damage on the Vehicle following the date of the expiry of the five days period as mentioned herein.