· Carrying out all maintenance and repair work on Porsche vehicles, especially air coded engine.
· Optimization of diagnostic and repair processes.
· Retrofitting and commissioning of accessories and attachments
· Interpretation of diagnostic and vehicle analysis protocols
· Creation of complex diagnoses, especially in networked systems
· Independent development of alternative diagnostic methods if standard methods do not lead to the result
· Compliance with time and work requirement.
· Minimization of idle and set-up times
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Porsche.
· Successfully completed training as a car mechanic or comparable training.
· Independent and precise work.
· Safe handling of system software.
· Completed vocational training as a vehicle mechatronics technician
· Good knowledge of vehicle systems as well as Porsche vehicle diagnostics and guided troubleshooting.
· Ability to perform complex repairs.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as Porsche technician